This Amazing Invention Has Kids Obsessed
Our Doodle Kit is a popular gift for kids or adults who like to express their imagination.
Premium material makes our pens glide more smoothly than others. You will like the way you can mark and draw precisely in the tiny details of your notes and journals.
Accomplish Curve Lines
- Doodle Kit can create various elegant mark lines with one single pull, none of the trouble, all of the fun.
Quick-drying pen and ink design
- Our double-headed marker pens are all quick-drying ink, which dries quickly and writes clearly and smoothly.
The other headband pattern is also very easy to use. You only need to place the pen under the text you need to mark and slide it gently. The operation is convenient and simple, and the ink is also quick-drying, while 100% safe for the human body.
- Doodle Kit is for note-taking and comes in a steady plastic storage case with a fold-over snap closure which can be easily placed anywhere. Also can be a great gift for Birthdays, Easter, Children's Day, Back to school, etc.
Wide Applicable Occasions
- You can use the fine points of the journal pens to write diaries, letters, cards, make notes, scrapbooks, and so on, while the other distinctive tips are nice for underlining some important parts and drawing some beautiful patterns, practical and necessary both in the study and daily life.
PACKAGE INCLUDES: 6 colors 6 curve shapes
- 1 x Point Line Linear Color Pen
- 1 x Love Line Color Pen
- 1 x Slash Line Color Pen
- 1 x Dotted Line Color Pen
- 1 x Flower Line Color Pen
- 1 x Curve Line Color Pen
Build Fine Motor Skills
Practice Real-Life Skills
A GIFT THAT EVERY CHILD WILL CHERISH!
“I'm an artist so I love pens like this to use in my journal writing or even in a finished piece. The ink goes onto a plastic wheel which makes beautiful designs. Simply hold the pen straight up and even then it will lay down a straight line.
— Wong Shirley.
“These Pens are super colorful and fun to use. A little learning curve to get the hang of how to use "the curve marker".
I bought both color sets and look forward to a card-decorating during Christmas and calendar highlighting with these adorable pens."
— Emily Ortega.